This is the trailer for the new Robert Zemeckis movie “Flight” starring Denzel Washington. Yeah, yeah, it looks pretty ok and might be good, but whatever, there are two big things I need to comment about this trailer.
1. The Rolling Stones Gimme Shelter should never be used in trailers anymore. It is the most over used song in the history of the trailer game (along with Jimi’s All Along the Watchtower).
2. Check the fuck out of John Goodman (go to about 0:59). It is like he accidentally walked into Jeff Bridges wardrobe trailer during The Big Lebowski and walked out in some alternate universe where The Dude is in an airplane movie.
- panic-pixie said: Feelin’ Alright is used too much also.
- guiltregret likes this
- guiltregret said: Nope. “Bad To The Bone” is the most overused song in trailers. “Gimme Shelter” is a close second though.
- oldgravesdiggingthenew likes this
- memesouslapluie likes this
- hughbot likes this
- oldtobegin said: this does look interesting, but MY GOD, that song, NO MORE NO MORE
- oldtobegin likes this
- sisypheenne likes this
- ericgrau likes this
- abloodymess posted this