I like Guiness, but I like IPAs a lot more.
IPAs are the only beers that I don’t enjoy. I keep trying them and waiting for my taste buds to get with the program, but I don’t think it is going to happen.
- imathers said: I like IPAs, but only in moderation
- imathers likes this
- velveteenrabbit said: ME TOO ME TOO ME TOO!!!! i will drink them if someone’s real excited about the one they got/brought but even with super-spicy foods i’d really rather a good lager to an IPA.
- kickerofelves likes this
- enemychan said: Yup
- enemychan likes this
- nothingatoll likes this
- the--safest--sounds likes this
- istealforksfromrestaurants said: I can’t do IPA’s either. I don’t dig on a lot of hops, tastes like armpits. I mean.. you know.. I think it is what armpits taste like.
- scottfriiiiiiiiday said: ditto.
- purepopfornowpeople likes this
- whiskeybot said: USA USA USA (me too, IPAs can suck my diiiiiiick)
- whiskeybot likes this
- abloodymess posted this